bet365 Sports is (for many) the only sports book that matters. Massive markets with prices on just about anything you can imagine happening in just about any sport you can imagine it happening in.
bet365 offers free bets on a regular basis - see below for a list of the more recent / current offers. They also offer an industry-leading online sports betting bonus that rewards players with up to $100 in free bonus cash for bets on your first deposit.
See full terms below, or just click the button to visit bet365 and make your account.
Use the bonus code BET247 when prompted for one.
Bet 365 best things
#1 100% Deposit Bonus and International Sportsbook - Newly depositing players will receive a 100% Bonus up to $100 when they make their first deposit at bet365 sports. This is one of the more lucrative first deposit bonuses offered by most European facing bookmakers.
bet365 is truly an international bookmaker and accepts players from over 200 countries across the world. They have multi-lingual support, accept over 20 currencies for deposit and have their site translated in over a dozen languages.
#2 Kings of In-Play Betting - bet365 is a live bettor’s dream. Each day is filled with dozens if not hundreds of events that are available for live betting, all of which are easily accessible via the In-Play button. What makes Bet 365’s live betting the best is their large assortment of live streaming. Punters will be able to view up to 20,000 games on bet365 and be able to sweat their bets right along with the players.
#3 Massive List of Markets - Other online bookies claim to have the most markets offered, but we know that Bet 365 has the biggest list of betting markets online. If you can’t find a market after you have checked bet365, it likely doesn’t exist!
Not only that, but the book gives back to their bettors with loads of money back offers and risk free wagers. Regular customers have reported getting free bonuses or credits, as well.
Bet 365 worst things
#1 Poor Interface - bet365 has kind of bland dark green interface that seems a bit slow. It’s still bug free and easy to use, but lacks some of the flash and innovation that other bookmakers have to offer. However, the in-play betting interface and menu is one of the best.
#2 More Recreational Bookmaker - While bet365 has excellent odds on most events, management does not take too kindly to being beat for a lot of money and will aggressively limit those who are winning significant sums. The good news is that this does not happen to the vast majority of players and if you’re lucky enough to be limited – you have also made yourself a boatload of cash.
#3 Bonus Terms and Frequency - While bet365 extends a crazy amount of bonus and free bet offers, they change frequently. So frequently, in fact, that punters have a hard time keeping track of the offers. Also, terms and conditions can be quite different depending on the offer, especially which countries are eligible for the promotion. This can confuse bettors who are trying to take advantage of these advantageous bets.
What fixtures are available at Bet365?
Although Bet365 offers markets on a wide range of sports, there are some sports that are amongst the most popular on the site in terms of both pre-event markets, as well as a wealth of In Play betting options.
Soccer is without doubt one of the sites biggest draws as is clearly evidenced by the coverage that soccer gets on the site. There’s good reason for this as Bet365 does attract a huge amount of soccer punters, not only because of the number of markets available, but also because of the range of excellent soccer promotions available (some of which are outlined below).
Another very popular sport on the site is tennis. Bet365 offers extensive coverage of tennis matches at all levels of the game, ranging from the developmental ITF tour matches taking place across the world each week, right up to the Grand Slam events such as Wimbledon and the French Open, and of course big team events such as the Davis Cup and Federations Cup.
Other big draws on the site include horse racing, which Bet365 offers extensive coverage throughout the year on both National Hunt and Flat racing and there are additionally a large number of horse racing promotions and incentives available on the site to encourage you to bet with the company.
Golf is another popular sport as is cricket, though the latter sport is somewhat a seasonal betting option, although Bet365 does offer excellent coverage of England cricket tours throughout the winter when the team travel to play in the southern hemisphere.
An interesting option available at Bet365 Sport is Virtual Sports, these are a series of randomly generated sports events across a range of different sports, which punters can bet on with the results of each event played through form start to finish within three minutes.
Alongside these major sports and the huge number of other sports Bet365 offers, the site also boasts an increasingly extensive esports betting service. This part of the site has radically increased in size and scope over the past 12 months to include a wider range of esports bets and tournaments.
Other non-sporting markets include the Specials section which contains a number of different bets from the world of Politics (such as betting on the outcome of the Referendum on Europe) or who will win the US Presidential Election in 2016. There are also bets available on popular TV shows (BBC Sports Personality of the Year, Big Brother for example) and these bets are all organised geographically for convenience.
Ongoing promotions at Bet365
Bet365 offers an extensive range of ongoing promotions across a broad range of sports and usually all these promotions are available whenever that sport is during its season.
Outlined below a list of all the major ongoing promotions available at Bet365 currently:
- Open Account Offer (100% bonus up to £200)
- On The Move Bonus (100% Free Bet Bonus when you place your first bet from a mobile or tablet up to a maximum of £50)
- Euro Soccer Bonus (Win up to 100% of your winnings as a bonus if you manage to hit a qualifying football accumulator)
- Bore Draw Money Back (Place a bet on a qualifying soccer market and if your game ends in a 0-0 draw, Bet365 will refund your stake as a free bet up to the value of £50)
- Bet365 Price Promise (Bet365 guarantee they will have the best price available on every horse for all races shown live on Channel 4)
- Channel 4/1 Offer (Back a winner at odds of 4/1 or better on any live Channel 4 race and Bet365 will give you a free bet to the same value as your winning bet stake on the very next race (maximum of £50)).
- Feature Race 4/1 Offer (On days when there is no Channel 4 racing, pick a winner of Bet365’s Feature Race at odds of 4/1 or better and win a free bet to the same value as your winning bet stake (maximum of £50)).
- Best Odds Guaranteed (Regardless of the price when you place the bet, whatever is the greater price between when you place and the Starting Price, you will be paid out at the higher odds. Offer applies to horseracing and greyhound racing)
- Sky Dogs 2/1 Offer (Back a winner of a race shown live on Sky Sports and you will receive a free bet to the same value as your winning stake on the next live race (maximum £50)).
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus (Win up to 50% more on a successful accumulator bet on qualifying Tennis matches with this bonus)
- Parlay Bonus (Win up to 50% of your winnings as a bonus on your US and Canadian sports accumulator bets)
- Euro Basketball Bonus (Win up to 50% more cash on your winnings on selected Mens European Basketball accumulators)
- Aussie Footy Multi Bet Bonus (Earn up to a 65% bonus on top of your winnings with this bonus on selected Australian sports)
- Extra Time Extra Chance Bonus (Should a Rugby League or Rugby Union match go into extra time and your bet has not been settled, Bet365 will honour the final result of the match in extra time)
- Australian Racing promotions (A number of promotions specifically for Australian racing, including greyhounds and horseracing are also available).
Bet365 mobile sportsbook review
If you are going to be using Bet365 Sports via a mobile device then you will be delighted to hear that not only is the service provided excellent, but that a wide range of mobile devices are covered by the service.
You can access Bet365 Sports on Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android devices and there are downloadable apps for the Apple iPhone and iPad available in the App Store, with an Android App available as a download from Bet365 Sport.
However, you can elect to avoid the download altogether and simply visit the mobile-friendly site at Bet365.com in your smartphone or tablet browser.
The mobile version of the site is almost exactly the same as the full version in terms of bets available and markets available and certainly, you do not feel like you get a curtailed experience by using a mobile device. If anything, the clever use of icons and shortcuts make it as easy to navigate and place a bet on the site on a mobile as it is on a website using a mouse.
When teamed up with Bet365’s extensive In Play betting options (which are ideally suited to mobile use) and the fact that you can Live Stream thousands of events direct to your Apple or Android device, this means that you get the full Bet365 Sports experience on your handset.
Given the ease of use, range of options and wealth of features, it is easy to see why Bet365 Sport Mobile is rated one of the best mobile-friendly sportsbook services in the UK.